Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Flex in September


Wish you could get a jump start on earning flex points? Wish granted! In September, every demonstrator who sells $300 will receive 1,500 flex points. In addition, you will meet your quarterly minimum. What could be better? We expect everyone to be able to earn these points, especially with the new products from the holiday catalog finally available to customers. It's going to be a great month!

Details: 
  • Dates: September 1-30, 2015
  • Flex points earned during this promotion will be deposited October 20.
  • Since these points are promotional, they will not count towards the 500,000 flex point cap for the year.
  • Flex points earned during this promotion can be used on any Flex Account item (that's right, no restrictions)!
  • Additional flex points will not be awarded to demonstrators who exceed $300 in sales in September.
  • Points earned during this promotion will expire on October 31, 2016.
  • Deadlines: To earn flex points, the $300 sales requirement must be met by 11:59 PM (MT) on September 30, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator Means To Us...

~ My favorite part of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the ability to be creative and the Fabulous friendships that I have built! - Candace Y.

~ Stampin' Up! is my creative escape and my mommy time. Every SU event I attend or host is a time away from my not-so-creative job and a way for me to take back that time I need as a woman and to meet with (who have become) some of my closest friends. ~ Sarah S.

~ Stampin' Up! is my "Creative Outlet!" ~ Pam

~ Stampin' Up! is my "Female Bond Time!!" ~ Mariacristina

~ Mine has been all the wonderful friendships that have been created. ~ Susie

~ I love the FUN I have while creating Friendships. Making Cards is so rewarding (where being a Mom and Wife doesn't always show me rewards - lol). Sales and Classes Support My Families Budget and I feel like I'm contributing! ~ Jamie A.