Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I'm Bringing Birthdays Back!

 Join me.. #ImBringingBirthdaysBack one of the reasons I love what I do is that a hand-stamped card is a blessing.  Lately I've scrambled to actually MAIL My Cards - eek!!  With the ease but disconnect of Social Media birthday shout-outs (like on Facebook) there is a lack of actually feeling blessed with a birthday card!
 When Shannon West with Stampin' Up! started this movement of blessing people - it spoke to my heart!  My daughter's birthday came and she didn't receive on card on her birthday - even from me (I was scrambling with the festivites and our busy schedule.. missing giving her a card until the next day - ugh!).  I actually made the card on-time for my son's birthday two weeks later. I've even sent over 35 cards for birthdays since!  
So JOIN Us and create some love - sending a pretty birthday card to those in your life!  I've created a Excel Spreadsheet to try and track these.  Using Facebook to offer this to my stamping friends, emailing my customers and more.  Facebook helps with showing birthdays before they happen lol.  I then message those I am actually friends with to send them a card!  It's a fun way to bless others.  Where to start??  Comment on our Gettin' Crafty Stampin' Family Facebook Group and see what we are all doing - I'm glad to answer any questions you may have (or contact me if you aren't on Facebook!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator Means To Us...

~ My favorite part of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the ability to be creative and the Fabulous friendships that I have built! - Candace Y.

~ Stampin' Up! is my creative escape and my mommy time. Every SU event I attend or host is a time away from my not-so-creative job and a way for me to take back that time I need as a woman and to meet with (who have become) some of my closest friends. ~ Sarah S.

~ Stampin' Up! is my "Creative Outlet!" ~ Pam

~ Stampin' Up! is my "Female Bond Time!!" ~ Mariacristina

~ Mine has been all the wonderful friendships that have been created. ~ Susie

~ I love the FUN I have while creating Friendships. Making Cards is so rewarding (where being a Mom and Wife doesn't always show me rewards - lol). Sales and Classes Support My Families Budget and I feel like I'm contributing! ~ Jamie A.