Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Stamp Sets that are NOT Retiring in 2016

OK Gang.. these fun stamp sets will NOT be retiring in 2016!  Let's pick one and do a SWAP at our Upcoming Creative Connection Card Making Class and Dinner!!  
Product List
BRING A FRIEND - Yes, invite someone who you'd like to be part of our Gettin' Crafty Stampin' Gang/Family and let us show them the FUN We Have!!  Have them Join Under YOU and see why our family rocks!

Are YOU Interested??  What is the hub-bub and fun that we have?  You do not have to be a Gettin' Crafty Stampin' Family Member. Come try us and check it out - you, too, will want to Grab The BEST Deal in Town with our Starter Kit!  Pick any $125 in items for ONLY $99 + Free Shipping and BONUS Goodies (Like a Retired Paper Pumpkin kit to try out!)

The FUN we had at a recent Creative Connection Card Making Class and Dinner!

 Family... we've been related through Stampin' Up! since 2006 and longer as friends!!
 Dinner, Drinks, Card Making. Swaps and FUN!!
Roaring 20's!!  Dress Up and Have some FUN!!

1 comment:

  1. I vote for You're Sublime. It is the perfect set for demoing blender pens ;)

    ReplyDelete

Being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator Means To Us...

~ My favorite part of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the ability to be creative and the Fabulous friendships that I have built! - Candace Y.

~ Stampin' Up! is my creative escape and my mommy time. Every SU event I attend or host is a time away from my not-so-creative job and a way for me to take back that time I need as a woman and to meet with (who have become) some of my closest friends. ~ Sarah S.

~ Stampin' Up! is my "Creative Outlet!" ~ Pam

~ Stampin' Up! is my "Female Bond Time!!" ~ Mariacristina

~ Mine has been all the wonderful friendships that have been created. ~ Susie

~ I love the FUN I have while creating Friendships. Making Cards is so rewarding (where being a Mom and Wife doesn't always show me rewards - lol). Sales and Classes Support My Families Budget and I feel like I'm contributing! ~ Jamie A.